Travel to the lava fields of Big Island with the launch of our ʻŌhiʻa Lehua May Day Collection. The ʻula ʻula (red) colored flowers represent the color of Hawaiʻi island and can be found blooming against the rugged, dark background of lava fields. Native to Hawaiʻi,
the ʻōhiʻa lehua tree and flower have become deeply ingrained in the Islands' culture, designs and stories.
The Mid Pouch: Ultimate Organizer
- LIMITED EDITION
- Pack your toiletries and keep your suitcase leak-free
- Made out of a special technical material to protect your stuff against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- The perfect companion for your beach tote, stash your sunscreen and tanning oil, or wet bikini in a mid-size pouch to keep your wet stuff separate!
- Use as a full-size clutch from beach to bar
- Measures 11.5" across x 2" wide x 8.5" tall