With Love From Paradise x ALOHA Mini Hip Pack
Mini Hip Pack: The Best and Last Hip Pack You'll Ever Need
- Keep your shoulders happy and hands-free with our ultra lightweight Mini Hip Pack
- Make traveling a breeze with easy access to your phone, card, and passport
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Features hidden inside pocket for cards or keys
- Fades with use to a vintage Hawaiian look
- Measures 8.5" across x 2" wide at the top x 3.75" tall
- Strap extends to 43" and can be shortened to 28.5"
The second one I purchase. I also got the white one whit the palms trees print too. The are super cute. I use them to go roller blades!! Perfect for my car key, phone and credit card.
I use it when I need something small to carry a couple essentials. Comfortable and love that it is water proof. Excited to use it more now that summer has arrived.
I was gifted an Aloha tote about a year ago. Since then I have purchased 3 additional bags. They are water proof, cute designs and very functional. The hip sack is perfect for when I’m carrying my 10 month old around and don’t want anything else hanging off my shoulders. Thank you!
Use this almost daily!
Taking pictures/videos with my phone camera while sailing during the Hawaii Yacht Club Friday night races can be quite sketchy (I used to just tuck the phone into my yoga pants which i would be afraid of falling out), but it's so easy to quickly place my phone in my waterproof hip pack after snapping a quick shot and get right back into sailing. Sometimes we get wet on the boat, but everything stays dry in the hip pack. It's also perfect for hiking to a waterfall. I can keep my car keys, phone, ID, sunscreen, and bug spray in my hip pack and have my hands free. Backpacks really put a strain on my shoulders while hiking. Sweat dripping down my back with a backpack on is also not the most comfortable feeling. I barely notice I have the hip pack on. I'm no longer afraid of my stuff getting wet while I jump into a pool beneath the waterfall. The print is also very pretty and is not your grandma's fanny pack. vids on @hulidabowl on insta.