Our May Day celebration continues with the arrival of Niʻihau, the westernmost of the main Hawaiian islands! Its official lei is created from Niʻihau pūpū shells, also known as “Hawaiian Diamonds”! These tiny shells are extremely unique and are only found on the beaches of Niʻihau.
The Mini Pouch: Sleek, Small, and Sized Just Right
- LIMITED EDITION
- The perfect sized pouch for just the bare essentials
- Stash your phone, cards and a key to take from the pool to the bar
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use as an extra pocket in a pouch to stay organized
- Measures 6" across x 1" wide x 3.75" tall