In Hawaiian mythology, an ʻaumākua is a family god, often an ancestor. They frequently appear as an animal such as a shark which happens to be the ʻaumākua of both our founders, Heather and Rachael.
The Mid Pouch: Ultimate Organizer
- Pack your toiletries and keep your suitcase leak-free
- Features Khaki zipper tape
- Made out of a special technical material to protect your stuff against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- The perfect companion for your beach tote, stash your sunscreen and shades, or wet suit in a mid-size pouch to keep your wet stuff separate!
- Use as a full-size clutch from beach to bar
- Measures 11.5" across x 2" wide x 8.5" tall