The Oʻahu flower is the beloved ʻilima in pala luhiehu (golden yellow). This flower was once only worn by Hawaiian aliʻi (cheifs) and is known as the "royal lei." One single strand consists of hundreds of these paper-thin flowers and is definitely fit for a queen!
The Mini Pouch: Sleek, Small, and Sized Just Right
- LIMITED EDITION
- The perfect sized pouch for just the bare essentials
- Stash your phone, cards and a key to take from the pool to the bar
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use as an extra pocket in a pouch to stay organized
- Measures 6" across x 1" wide x 3.75" tall