Mid White Original ALOHA Pouch
The Mid Size Pouch : Ultimate Organizer
- The pouch that kickstarted ALOHA Collection!
- Perfect for keeping all of your toiletries separate to keep a leak-free suitcase
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Stash your sunscreen and oil in a mid-size pouch and toss into your beach tote and keep your dry stuff separate
- Use as a full-size clutch from beach to bar
- Measures 11.5" across x 2" wide x 8.5" tall
Perfect size! Lightweight and wonderful!
I’m a registered nurse who likes to have all my stuff organized in my work purse, so the size of this pouch was the perfect size to keep all my small notebooks, multiple pens and penlights, and any other miscellaneous things I use at work throughout my shift organized and in one place. I absolutely love the logo and the simplicity of the design! Definitely going to buy more in this size in other designs and other sizes for traveling and other uses! I’ve already received numerous compliments about the pouch and they all asked what brand it was! Highly recommend for durability and versatility! Plus, it makes me miss the beautiful island of Hawaii :)
This is perfect for traveling and keeping my clothes clean/dry. Plus, it makes packing a whole lot easier. Once I put my clothes in here and push out the air, it seals everything super tight so I have more room in my suitcase (kinda like cube packing).
Haven’t used my bag yet but like the size for going to the beach. Thinking of getting the smaller size too. Light weight, good quality zipper
I bought several bags. I bought this pouch to store dry or wet clothes safely from the other. I bought a small pouch to store my personal items. I feel like I want even more. I could separate each kid's clothes into its own pouch! I just need more pouches. I could put snacks in another! I feel so organized and together with these bags, which is not my normal feeling. Usually I'm a disorganized disaster of a mom. But now... I dream of no more soggy goldfish or cookies at the pool. I wonder how many I can buy before my husband questions it? Can one have too many of these bags?