It's always summer at ALOHA and what better way to celebrate than a new collaboration with our good friends at Kealopiko! ʻUlu, or breadfruit, is known as a staple in Hawaiian culture and is very versatile. Aside from the fruit being highly nutritious, the wood of the ʻulu tree can be used to make many things, including drums, canoes, surfboards, and boards for pounding poi.
The Mini Pouch: Sleek, Small, and Sized Just Right
- The perfect sized pouch for just the bare essentials
- Stash your phone, cards and a key to take from the pool to the bar
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use as an extra pocket in a pouch to stay organized
- Measures 6" across x 1" wide x 3.75" tall