MAX Moon Phases Kealopiko x ALOHA Pouch
We are so excited for our second collaboration with our friends at Kealopiko! This reversible, Splash-Proof MAX pouch is adorned with two Kealopiko designs, Lei Nā’ū and Moon Phases.
A portion of proceeds from our collaboration will go to the Plant Extinction Prevention Program, which helps Hawaii's most rare and endangered species to survive. Visit www.pepphi.org for more information.
The MAX Size Pouch: Your Suitcase Companion
- Our REVERSIBLE Kealopiko x ALOHA pouch comes with two unique Kealopiko designs in one!
- The perfect size for separating outfits, kids stuff, and gear
- Pack a few MAX pouches to keep your suitcase well organized
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Great for throwing in your gym bag, to keep your dry stuff separate from your wet stuff
- Measures 14.5" across x 2.5" wide x 11.5" tall
I absolutely love my kealopiko*aloha collection collab bag! I’m crossing my fingers that you make a tote in the same print !! I can fit my keys, phone, wallet, jacket, and all of baby’s things in the max tote and not have to worry about my things getting wet from the elements
Although I usually find myself going for designs in cooler colors, this Kealopiko design was too good to pass up. I'm hoping Aloha Collection will partner up with Kealopiko on more designs for their bags in the near future. I know they would be a definite hit in Hawaii. I've been using this as my go to beach bag as I can fit my towel, pareu, swimsuit, phone, keys, and coconut oil in it. And then I put my wet swim suit inside it if I'm travelling interisland after a day at the beach. Doesnt get my other luggage wet at all! Love the puakenikeni and mahina designs
Saw this line while I was on vacation at a hotel/spa. I liked the water resistance aspect but wanted to see other styles. I bought the small, medium and large pouch. I wish the minis were not sold out. I'm also eyeing the totes once I see a cool pattern. My only complaint (hence only 4 instead of 5 stars) is that a lot of the styles that I like are sold out.
I love this double sided aloha pouch!