It's always summer at ALOHA and what better way to celebrate than a new collaboration with our good friends at Kealopiko! ʻUlu, or breadfruit, is known as a staple in Hawaiian culture and is very versatile. Aside from the fruit being highly nutritious, the wood of the ʻulu tree can be used to make many things, including drums, canoes, surfboards, and boards for pounding poi.
The MAX Pouch: Your Suitcase Companion
- The perfect size for separating outfits, kids stuff, and gear
- Pack a few MAX pouches to keep your suitcase well organized
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Perfect size for workout gear and accessories
- Features an interior zip pocket to keep your essentials organized
- Measures 14.5" across x 2.5" wide x 11.5" tall