This limited edition collaboration features a hand-drawn ʻŌlepe print from our friends at Kealopiko. The ʻōlepe refers to many species of shells with two sides that hinge open and live below the sand at varying ocean depths. The Haumea judii, used in lei-making, is commonly seen and collected from our Hawaiʻi beaches. Collectors must know the weather and ocean signs that tell them when these little jewels of the sea might be tossed up onto the sand.
The MAX Pouch: Your Suitcase Companion
- Limited edition print
- This MAX Pouch is reversible, like having two bags in one!
- The perfect size for separating outfits, kids stuff, and gear
- Pack a few MAX pouches to keep your suitcase well organized
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Perfect size for workout gear and accessories
- Features an interior zip pocket to keep your essentials organized
- Measures 14.5" across x 2.5" wide x 11.5" tall