Small Sweet Paradise Club Iwa Birds
About Sweet Paradise Club:From one small island to the next, founder Erica Segerberg-Camp, creates pieces that make you feel like a total babe. Sweet Paradise Club is fueled by; hours of laying on beaches, countless warm summer nights, intimate sunset bbq’s & plenty of poolside cocktails. She fills her creative spirit with travels to far-off lands, often getting herself lost somewhere below the Northern Hemisphere.
- Your favorite bikini bag, made to keep your wet stuff separate and your dry stuff dry, so pack your bags!
- Ultimate leak free make-up bag
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use all day at the beach or pool, then take it out on the town to use as a cute clutch
- Measures: 8" across x 1.5" wide x 6.5" tall
About the Print:Designing the Iwa Bird print came from Erica's obsession with warm sunrises, sunsets and the beautiful Iwa bird. The sun design was inspired by Erica's ritual of watching it rise and set, reminding her to slow down and remember that life is grand! The Iwa bird is heavily rooted in Hawaiian culture and is known for soaring gracefully and effortlessly through the sky. The Iwa Bird represents letting go of creative perceptions and the thought allows Erica to surrender to her own creative flow. Blending these two elements together brought to life a palette that shows Erica's lust for life in Hawaiʻi.
The Small Pouch: Beach to Bar, Pool to Plane, or Boat to Dock