This limited edition collaboration features a hand-drawn ʻŌlepe print from our friends at Kealopiko. The ʻōlepe refers to many species of shells with two sides that hinge open and live below the sand at varying ocean depths. The Haumea judii, used in lei-making, is commonly seen and collected from our Hawaiʻi beaches. Collectors must know the weather and ocean signs that tell them when these little jewels of the sea might be tossed up onto the sand.
Mini Hip Pack: The Best and Last Hip Pack You'll Ever Need
- Limited edition print
- Keep your shoulders happy and hands-free with our ultra lightweight Mini Hip Pack
- Make traveling a breeze with easy access to your phone, card, and passport
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Features hidden inside pocket for cards or keys
- Features a Khaki strap
- Measures 8.5" across x 2" wide at the top x 3.75" tall
- Strap extends to 43" and can be shortened to 28.5"