This limited edition collaboration features a hand-drawn ʻŌlepe print from our friends at Kealopiko. The ʻōlepe refers to many species of shells with two sides that hinge open and live below the sand at varying ocean depths. The Haumea judii, used in lei-making, is commonly seen and collected from our Hawaiʻi beaches. Collectors must know the weather and ocean signs that tell them when these little jewels of the sea might be tossed up onto the sand.
The Holo Holo: Your Must-Have Carryall
- Limited edition print
- Reversible tote, like having two bags in one!
- Spacious enough to hold everything you need for a full-day outing
- Carry-on approved
- Interior zipper pocket to keep your wallet, phone, and keys close at hand
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes and spills while on the go
- 16.5% larger capacity than the Day Tripper
- Zipper-free top measures 23” across
- Measures 13.5” tall with 5” gusset at the bottom