Black Mini Hip Pack
Mini Hip Pack: The Best and Last Hip Pack You'll Ever Need
- Keep your shoulders happy and hands-free with our ultra lightweight Mini Hip Pack
- Make traveling a breeze with easy access to your phone, card, and passport
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Features hidden inside pocket for cards or keys
- Measures 8.5" across x 2" wide at the top x 3.75" tall
- Strap extends to 43" and can be shortened to 28.5"
I brought my mini hip pack (together with my Sage collaboration pouch) to South India and the Andaman Islands. Both got used so much! My hip pack went absolutely everywhere with me, and the pouch housed all my sunscreens. What amazing things they are!
I’m not sure if this is unique to the black bag that I ordered but I have not used it very much and the black material is chipping off and white shows underneath. Totally disappointing because it really is the perfect size bag. Is anybody else experiencing the material rubbing off, is it just the black or does the pattern do the same thing?
I was looking for one that was slim to the body, yet functional and held enough stuff. I loved it so much, I bought my sister-in-law one! She loves it too!
When my shipment arrived with the black pack and the white w/ black stripes pack, I was so excited! My boyfriend saw the black one and asked "is that for me?!" They were BOTH really for me, but I didn't have the heart to tell him so. So I said "yes, that one's yours!" Lol (: Well, we both love our packs. I use mine on long walks. My boyfriend uses his on the daily - it's the perfect size to fit all the things he normally stuffs into his shorts pockets.
Just fyi... I purchased both to use on my trip to Cali next week, but looks like I gotta go out and buy another black! Hope my son doesn't take it when he sees it!
I love this hip pack, it’s super soft and sick’s close to the skin. It’s not for bulky items, but perfect for phone, keys, money and a few small items. It’s especially handy when I wear leggings that don’t have pockets!