In Hawaiian mythology, an ʻaumākua is a family god, often an ancestor. They frequently appear as an animal, such as a shark, which happens to be the ʻaumākua of both our founders, Heather and Rachael.
The Holo Holo: Your Must-Have Carryall
- Reversible tote, like having two bags in one!
- ʻAumākua in Stone reverses to Riviera in Pool
- Spacious enough to hold everything you need for a full-day outing
- Carry-on approved
- Interior zipper pocket to keep your wallet, phone, and keys close at hand
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes and spills while on the go
- 16.5% larger capacity than the Day Tripper
- Zipper-free top measures 23” across
- Measures 13.5” tall with 5” gusset at the bottom