MAX Lehua Palai Kealopiko x ALOHA Pouch
SOLD OUT / WAITLIST
Our reversible Kealopiko collaboration pouches feature original designs by the Kealopiko team that bring awareness to Hawaiian life and traditions.
Palai & Palai a Kamapua‘a
The name ‘palai’ applies to three species of Hawaiian ferns and is the embodiment of the goddess of the hula. Palai is woven into lei and made into skirts of magical power. Synonymous with beauty both in appearance and scent, the use of palai goes far beyond hula. ‘E hanu lipo’ - Breathe it in deep.
The most popular flower in all of Hawaiian poetry is the gorgeous and charismatic lehua. Legend says that Lehua, a woman, was turned into the bright red blossom after jealous Pele turned her lover into the ‘ōhi‘a tree. The lehua flower and the ‘ōhi‘a tree are as ubiquitous in our culture as they are on the ‘āina. E kiliʻopu ana nō me ka lehua kilipohe - Absorbed in pleasure with the moist and shapely lehua.
The MAX Size Pouch: Your Suitcase Companion
- The perfect size for separating outfits, kids stuff, and gear
- Pack a few MAX pouches to keep your suitcase well organized
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Great for all of your studio accessories
- Measures 14.5" across x 2.5" wide x 11.5" tall