In Hawaiian mythology, an ʻaumākua is a family god, often an ancestor. They frequently appear as an animal, such as a shark, which happens to be the ʻaumākua of both our founders, Heather and Rachael.
The Small Pouch: Beach to Bar, Pool to Plane, or Boat to Dock
- Your favorite bikini bag, made to keep your wet stuff separate and your dry stuff dry, so pack your bags!
- Ultimate leak free make-up bag
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use all day at the beach or pool, then take it out on the town to use as a cute clutch
- Measures: 8" across x 1.5" wide x 6.5" tall