Black Mini Hip Pack
Mini Hip Pack: The Best and Last Hip Pack You'll Ever Need
- Keep your shoulders happy and hands-free with our ultra lightweight Mini Hip Pack
- Make traveling a breeze with easy access to your phone, card, and passport
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Features hidden inside pocket for cards or keys
- Measures 8.5" across x 2" wide at the top x 3.75" tall
- Strap extends to 43" and can be shortened to 28.5"
I brought my mini hip pack (together with my Sage collaboration pouch) to South India and the Andaman Islands. Both got used so much! My hip pack went absolutely everywhere with me, and the pouch housed all my sunscreens. What amazing things they are!
I’m not sure if this is unique to the black bag that I ordered but I have not used it very much and the black material is chipping off and white shows underneath. Totally disappointing because it really is the perfect size bag. Is anybody else experiencing the material rubbing off, is it just the black or does the pattern do the same thing?
I was looking for one that was slim to the body, yet functional and held enough stuff. I loved it so much, I bought my sister-in-law one! She loves it too!
I bought this because I was going to be on crutches for a few months and needed an easy way to carry phone, wallet, meds, etc. and this has been perfect! It’s super cute and has been sooo helpful trying to get around. Once I’m healed I can’t wait to use it more! My only small complaint is that the black coating on the zipper handle has started to chip off from opening and closing it, perhaps the kind of coating that is used should be re-evaluated, but it’s hardly noticeable.
This pack is fantastic, it’s not that chunky fanny pack from the eighties, it’s a sleek comfortable waist pouch that I take on all my adventures. I wear it around my waist or across my body. Perfect for cash keys and cell phone with a lil room to spare. This bag is a must, I take it hiking, the beach, travel, it’s the best.